Welcome to PT. Permata Marindo Jaya
It is an honor for us to introduce PT. Permata Marindo Jaya as one of the professional seafood processing companies in Indonesia. In order to stay in the foremost line of the dynamic global fisheries market, we are committed to do our best to ensure the proper and good processing techniques to produce the quality seafood products.
COMPANY FISHERIES AND MARINE FISH PROCESSING
PT. Permata Marindo Jaya established in 2015 at the port of Muara Baru, North Jakarta, Indonesia, as one companyfocusing on the management of fresh and frozen fish. We offer a wide variety of fish from Indonesian sea water with different cut types and sizes depending on the customer’s request.learn more
services pt. permata marindo jaya
- FRESH FISH CUTTING ( The process of cutting the fresh fish are fresh, cutting and separating the preferred cut. )
- FROZEN FISH CUTTING ( Frozen fish is and cut into sections or pieces according to customer ´ s order. )
- LAB TESTING ( Lab test is an objective evaluation of fish products to test according to the national and international standards to ensure that the product is suitable and safe for consumption. )
- PACKING ( The purpose of packaging is to maintain product freshness stable and secure. Combined with a good and well designed packaging, it can provide clear information and present the desired brand image. )
- QUALITY CHECK ( We are committed to provide quality fish products with strict controls. )
- WEIGHING ACCURATELY ( Fish products are then weighed with an innovative weighing system designed to check the product weight quickly and accurately. )
fish products pt. permata marindo jaya
To enhance the quality of production process, we do all our best on processing fresh fish product to keep up the cleanliness, hygiene and have a good quality.
We understand the importance of fresh fish on the menu, so we had to adjust our program to meet your needs. We do it in a way environmentally-friendly fishing, cutting in order, hygienic processes and neat packaging.FRESH FISH INDONESIA
FROZEN FISH INDONESIA